When does Spring officially start? I know Spring Break is next week, but I’m old so what that really means to me is, um, nothing. LOL
Either way, I look forward to the seasons changing and my adult fun!
My main priorities include:
- Warmer evenings, so that so that if I jog after sunset I won’t freeze my butt off.
2. Have a picnic. That was something I pictured myself doing when I moved. I plan on surprising cuddle bug with some new dishes out at the park.
3. Go on vacation! I’m going to Coachella with one of my best friends and I cannot wait!!!!
4. Buy a new floral dress.
5. Have a margarita on a patio for lunch with friends.
6. Finish this mother fu**ing Whole 30 Challenge, because so far I’ve been so emotional without my tall iced coffee with no classic and 2 stevia. LOL #cries
Only one thing I am not looking forward to this Spring, and that is my best friend moving to another state. 🙁 But I can always visit 🙂 #SummerVacation2017
What are you looking forward to this Spring? Oh and have you done the Whole 30 challenge before? How was your experience?