Do you get it from your mama? Well then, you should get it for your mama this Mother’s Day! LOL
To be honest, my mom is the kind of lady that will say she does not want anything or will open the gift and say “¿Para que gastábas?” which means “Why did you spend?” LOL
But the next day, you will see her wearing or using whatever it is I gifted her HAHAHA.
Below you will find some gifts I would recommend spoiling your mommy with!
1. These Mules match everything, look comfortable, and I think are so pretty!
2. I LOVE this purse ! I wish my mom could appreciate its beauty. If yours does, treat her. I think gray is such a wonderful neutral that not many take advantage of!
3. A personal goal of mine is to start using more Charlotte Tilbury products because of how glamorous yet natural they are. This lipstick is a great day and evening color.
4. Statement Earrings are a thing and if you know my mom she owns drawers worth of turquoise colored jewelry. I know she would really enjoy these. Think your mama would too?
5. We all know how much I love my Fitbit! My mom is really into working out. I think it’s important to continue to encourage our moms to GET IT!
6. Who else loves gift sets? They are the best!!! LOL This one caught my eye because of the name, “moisture surge.” Older skin can be dry so it is important to hydrate it to keep it looking radiant. Gotta keep mama on P O I N T.
7. Celine Shades . Enough said.
8. I think every woman appreciates a beautiful set of wine glasses.
9. Mother Daughter Facials! I get my facials from a local esthetician. I filmed the facial she gave me. You can watch it here. But don’t make fun. I’m pretty dorky LOL.
What are you getting your mama for mother’s day? Remember that the greatest gift you can give her is your love.
P.S. Read the post I wrote all about my mama here.It’s my favorite post that I’ve written.