So it’s said that 90-something percent of all women have cellulite. I am definitely in that tile.
I know lack of exercise and a bad diet cause cellulite, but so do genes!
I work out more in one week than my sister does in a year. I’ve also been health conscious a lot longer than her. Even so, my sister has like 0 cellulite, and I dooo.
So if you have cellulite, oh well. Don’t mortify yourself. 🙂
While I can’t tell you how to get rid of it, although it’s said that massages, lazers and creams work. I can tell you how I dress to for my body to look as flattering as possible.
- For starters, I never wear shorts that squeeze my legs. I see this all of the time! Long or short, what happens when you squeeze your leg? It looks worse! lol I opt out for loose fitting shorts.
- I wear longer shorts like the ones in the photos.
- I do also wear tinier shorts. Sometimes I tie a flannel or denim button down around my waist!
- Kimonos also work over tiny shorts and bikinis.
- If I wear white denim, I make sure it’s a sturdy material. Do not wear a light colored, see-through jegging fabric. #notcute #atleastnotonme
- If it’s still cold out, I wear pantyhose. I love love pantyhose. They always make me feel more confident.
- Tan. Everyone looks better tanned, because your skin will look firmer! LOL
- I’m sure Spanx also work underneath certain dresses or light colored bottoms, but I’ve never tried them.
I hope this helps anyone who is sometimes self-conscious about this issue that a lot of women have!
Although, I’m not saying that if you do have cellulite you should be embarrassed. These are just tips to take, if you want them.
Any interesting and useful ways to help get rid of cellulite or the appearance of it? Let us KNOW!
But don’t forget: You’re beautiful no matter what!