HI MY LOVES!
I am excited about today’s post because I am sharing my…*drum roll please*
My Daily Makeup Routine! (Go-to Products)
WELL, almost daily. Some days I don’t bother, but when I want to try to look presentable yet natural, this is my go-to. I am especially happy about this because a lot of my favorite products happen to be drugstore. (Despite me having tried a gazillion high-end ones in the past.)
Now I can say, I stick to what I love and feel empty (or dusty) without them! Many of these products I’ve repurchased many, many times.
Important Note: I have overall “normal” skin, because I almost never get any oils on my face. Sometimes during the winter or when I am dehydrated I am dry. Because I want what I can’t have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a dewy look. The majority of the products I use are to obtain that finish.
Sooo without a further a due, here they are! 🙂
Moisturizer and Lip balm-
- Belif’s The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- Lypsyl’s Lypmoisterizer Lip Balm Original Mint (Walgreen’s)
- L’Oreal’s True Match Lumi in W3 Nude Beige applied with Beauty Blender
- Hula Bronzer applied with the brush inside of the kit I love that little brush!
- Milani’s Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ So Hollywood (discontinued, sorry ☹. I would try a Glow Kit or Laura Geller’s Guilded Honey for a similar look.)
My under eyes are my WORST struggle, so I mix and match a lot of my concealers. Recently (and in these photos) I am solely using
- L’Oreal’s True Match Concealer in Fair Light
But I also love the
- L’Oreal’s Magic Lumi Highlighter in Light Pale
- Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light Pale
Sometimes I use my Hula Bronzer, but lately I’ve been using
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Modern Renaissance Palette- Raw Sienna in the crease
- Rimmel’s Glam’Eyes liquid liner in Black Glamour (I use this because of the applicator.)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Eyebrow Brush #12
- ELF’s Eyebrow Kit in Light
In this post I am wearing MAC’s Diva but my day-to-day favorites include:
- Makeup Forever’s 3C Liner (I’ve owned this for over a year and still have about half of it left. It’s really versatile, so I wear it every few days.)
- Jordana’s Tawny (So sexy, creamy and dirt cheap!)
- Rimmel’s Eastend Snob (I’ve been obsessed with this liner since I was 19. It is so creamy and great for over lining your lips.)
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous lip gloss in Super Natural (I mix this lip gloss with all of my liners.)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Lipstick in Catnip (Latest obsession, because after months, I finally found one at Macy’s.)
Setting Powder and Spray-
- Laura Mercier’s Translucent Powder (my everything.) applied with Beauty Blender and I “microwave” not bake. This means I barely leave on the powder HAH.
- MAC’s Fix + Spray alllll over my face. I spray it like 10x haha #noshame
I sometimes also use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. It’s very inexpensive so I tend to carry it in my purse during the summer to stay fresh.
Preferred Brushes and Tools-
- Beauty Blender (damp) I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT IT!
- Sigma’s Tapered Blending Brush E40
- Sephora’s PRO Tapered Crease Brush #19
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brush #23 for my highlight
- Eyelash Curler (since I was 11…)
When I feel adventurous:
I do love false lashes. My obsession and perfect pairs for hooded eyes like mine are
- KISS Lashes Lilly, Peony or Daisy
- Revlon Precision Adhesive in Clear (I find it on Amazon and it’s AMAZING.)
Okay, was that overwhelming? It sure never feels like it, because I apply it all within 12 minutes haha. If you have questions, please leave me a comment, and I will get back to you ASAP. Any products you would like to recommend? I’m open for those!