Hope this week is treating ya well.
As for me, I’ve used my spare time to redecorate my bedroom. Here are some of the pieces that I look forward to investing in or at least using as inspiration!
1. Lucious White Bedding. ME WANT!
2. A bench with a pop of color and an interesting fabric like velvet. It’s also nice that you could make your own. Just search “diy tufted bench”.
3. Faux fur decorative pillows, or who knows maybe I will opt out for a floor mat.
4. Candles, and every blogger has this one ha.
5. Wooden headboard. Right now I don’t have one which I like, then again, I think a nice headboard could bring the room together.
6. Unique lamp. I love one that is elegant yet modern.
7. Red persian rug. I want one sooo much, but they are pricey. OF COURSE I like the pricey stuff LOL WHY!?
8. Full Length Mirror. I’ve seen great options at Ikea as mirrors can be expensive.
9. Paintings of women. I want a gallery wall full of paintings of different kinds of women. I know, how Poison Girl of me.
10. Night stands. We don’t have any of those either. At least not that we (I) like lol. I would enjoy acrylic, but it’s hard to clean so I may pass. Any ideas what would work?
11. Plants! Fig trees are my fave. Basic but fave.
What do you think of this look? Any suggestions on where I could find these pieces for an affordable price?